DIR Vendor ID: 1464763625800
HUB and WBE Type: HUB and WBE Certified
Optimum is a national Software Consulting company, and a Certified Gold Microsoft Partner (MPNID: 5217095), helping organizations accelerate efficiency, reduce operational costs, and drive digital transformation by utilizing Microsoft technologies. We offer a full suite of Microsoft Technical and Support Services, including:
- Microsoft Application Development, Maintenance, and Support, including Azure and Cloud application development and support.
- Microsoft Office 365 Consulting and Implementation Services, including SharePoint Migration and Development, Power Automate/Power Apps Development, Power BI Development, InfoPath Migration, SharePoint Workflow Designer Migration, and SharePoint Intranet/Extranet.
- Application Modernization and Technology Upgrade, Migration, and Transformation including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), using Microsoft technologies and platforms.
- Business Intelligence (BI), Data Modeling and Analysis, Data Warehousing, Power BI Reports and Dashboards, and SQL Database Development using Microsoft technologies and platforms.
- Project and Program Management, including Project Online Development and Project Management Consulting services.
- Management Consulting, Software Assessments and Selection Services Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), Procurement Advisory, and Contract Implementation Services.
Optimum provides temporary Information Technology Staff Augmentation Contract (ITSAC) Personnel (Workers) for information technology projects to DIR customers, in the following categories:
- Applications / Software Development
- Project Management
- Data / Database Administration
- Web Development
- Information Technology Service Management (ITSM Operations)
- Quality Assurance & Testing
- Networking / Telecommunications
- Technical Services, Help Desk & Operations
- Information Technology Contract Management
- IT Marketing
Optimum provides commercially available off‐the‐shelf (COTS) software products and services to DIR customers. This includes the following COTS, software as a service (SaaS), and Best-in-Class products:
- Nintex – Business Process Management, Workflow Automation, RPA
- Smartsheet– Work Automation and Project Management Solution
- Valo Intranet – SharePoint-based Digital Workplace (Intranet, Extranet, Teams Integration)
- ShortPoint – SharePoint Intranet Add-on
- Software services include: assessment, installation, implementation and customization, maintenance and support, licensing compliance and management services